Energize Your Group with a Noteworthy Speaker
Tracy Bianco is a dynamic communicator available for your next speaking engagement in the St. Louis Metro area. Her real-world work and life experience, along with her skills in leadership coaching and team development, provide the backdrop for engaging and relatable conversations.
Tracy presents a variety of relevant topics to groups ranging from a dozen to several hundred people. She takes a unique approach to speaking in front of groups. She never delivers a scripted speech. Instead she customizes her presentations for each unique group.
Tracy’s Areas of Expertise:
- Soft Skills. Hone those “people” skills that help our personal and professional relationships.
- Leadership Skills. Be that leader others want to follow.
- Crucial Conversations. Say what needs to be said.
- Behavioral Assessment Tools. Know the WHAT, WHY, and HOW of your behavior and how that impacts others.
- Team Building. Work toward a common goal even with many different styles and preferences on the team.
- Time and Priority Management. Work smarter, not harder.
- Work-Life Balance. Find more time for what matters most.
- Emotional Intelligence. Understand why EQ is more important than IQ.
- Habits. Replace the bad with the good.
- Blame and Accountability. Find the path to personal responsibility.
- Mindset. Learn the connection between thoughts, feelings, actions, and the results they create.
Tracy’s presentations are perfect for any group interested in learning how to be the best version of themselves. Her unique approach and down-to-earth demeanor have groups inviting her back to speak again and again. Contact Tracy to discuss your next event:
- Corporate Teams
- Leadership Groups
- Civic Organizations
- Workshops and Retreats
- Women’s Groups
- In-person and virtual speaking are available
“We had the pleasure of having Tracy from speak to our marketing association, and we were wowed! Tracy’s take on having crucial conversations was right on the mark. She gave us useful, practical ideas that we could put to immediate use in our day-to-day work and home life. Each of us could think of a situation where we could put her ideas to work, and we were practicing with each other before her presentation ended.
For training that produces relevant, doable solutions, I would highly recommend Tracy with Tracy Bianco Coaching & Consulting!”
Wanda Todoroff, Continuum of Care Marketing Association Metro East