Energize Your Group with a Noteworthy Speaker
Bright Side Training Solutions founder and CEO Tracy Bianco is a dynamic communicator available for your next speaking engagement in the St. Louis Metro area. Her real-world work and life experience, along with her skills in personal coaching and team development, provide the backdrop for engaging and relatable conversations.
Tracy presents a variety of relevant topics to groups ranging from a dozen to several hundred people. She takes a unique approach to speaking in front of groups. She never delivers a scripted speech. Instead she finds out about her audience and tailors a presentation just for them. She can focus on one subject, or combine her lengthy list of topics to discuss several different issues.
Tracy’s Areas of Expertise:
- Soft Skills. Honing those “people” skills that help our personal and professional relationships.
- Mental Clutter. Rewriting the internal dialogue that’s holding us back.
- Leadership Skills. How to be an effective leader. Also, how to spot and mentor someone with leadership potential.
- Crucial Conversations. Stop avoiding saying what needs to be said.
- Behavioral Assessment Tools. How they work and what they can teach us.
- Team Building. How very different people can work together toward a common goal.
- Time and Priority Management. Juggling our many roles and responsibilities.
- Work-Life Balance. Finding more time for what matters most.
- Emotional Intelligence. Why our EQ is more important than our IQ.
- Habits. Forming the good ones and breaking the bad ones.
- Blame and Accountability. Finding the path to personal responsibility.
- Mindset. Learn the connection between thoughts, feelings, actions, and the results they create.
Tracy’s presentations are perfect for any group interested in learning how to be the best version of themselves. Her unique approach and down-to-earth demeanor have groups inviting her back to speak again and again. Contact Tracy to discuss your next event:
- Corporate Teams
- Civic Organizations
- Workshops and Retreats
- Women’s Groups
“I’ve seen a drastic improvement in my communication skills, particularly in conflict resolution and my ability to have difficult conversations. One of the most valuable lessons was recognizing when to lean in and when to lean back. I really like that with Tracy’s approach I walked away with real skills I could actually use. I’m empowered by the idea that choosing to change the way I look at situations will give me a different outcome.”
~Shari Albrecht, Executive Director of a Non-Profit Economic Development Council