College, check. Marriage, check. Children, check. Career, check. You’ve ticked the boxes and played by the rules, but now what? What’s next after hustling from one expectation to another when you find you’re trapped in a prescribed life that doesn’t bring joy?
Enter Tracy Bianco, an expert box-checker if there ever was one—until one day those boxes didn’t fit anymore and she broke free from a life of obligations that no longer suited her. In The Checklist Life, she shows you how to untangle yourself from society’s prescribed checklist, so you can live a life of significance, fulfillment, and authenticity.
- How to ditch the excuses you tell yourself about why you must stick with the status quo
- What a boost of self-confidence can do for you
- When comfort doesn’t do a girl good
- Where to travel to lock arms with your future self
- Why shame absolutely, positively needs to be kicked to the curb
To the woman who feels there’s something within her that she can’t yet access; to those who’ve grown weary of following the rules and living life on auto-pilot; to you if you’re merely checking off life’s boxes—The Checklist Life is your key to fulfillment.