Inside each of us are the tools to build the lives we want. So why do we often feel overwhelmed, discouraged, resentful, or not good enough? Mental clutter is blocking the way to leading a life with more confidence, joy, fulfillment and authenticity. As a personal life coach, Tracy Bianco helps women clear the clutter to reignite their passion and find the bright side of their lives.
What do we mean by clutter?
We all walk around under a burden of clutter. It’s not only the material clutter of things we’ve accumulated (although that can be part of it). Instead, it’s the mental clutter that keeps us from achieving our goals and showing up as our best selves. Mental clutter adds to fear, indecision, and confusion when we’re faced with change or come to a crossroads in life.
Mental clutter is made up of the thoughts and beliefs we have about ourselves. It’s the stories that we have on auto-replay in our heads. Those things we’ve told ourselves for so long, they feel like the truth.
If any of the following describe you, you may have some mental clutter to clear:
- You’re overwhelmed and feel you’ll never catch up.
- You feel alone and isolated, like everyone has life figured out but you.
- You feel you’re not good enough. You “compare and despair,” feeling inadequate at work or at home, as a professional, a wife, a mother, a friend.
- You suffer from “imposter syndrome”, feeling like a fraud or a fake, pretending to keep it together while worrying that others will find out you’re a mess.
- You feel embarrassed or guilty that you don’t appreciate what you have as much as you think you should.
- You’re easily annoyed or angry that things fall on your shoulders.
- You don’t feel you deserve anything better.
“By nature, I’m a glass half empty gal. Tracy guides me toward focusing on what’s inside of my glass and helps me uncover the abilities I already have that can help me to fill my cup. Most importantly, she shares the tools that help me to believe in myself. My biggest surprise about Tracy’s coaching is how much we keep in contact between sessions. Our communication doesn’t just stop until our next appointment. I really like that!”
~Jessica Dudley, Township Assessor
How You Can Clear the Clutter
During one-on-one coaching, Tracy helps you clear the mental clutter that’s holding you back.
Tracy often starts with an assessment tool called the Advanced Insights Profile. It combines the well-known Attribute Index, Values Index, and DISC Index to help you gain insight into your behavioral style, what motivates you, and how you think and make decisions. Together you’ll use this knowledge to create a Before and After life plan that fits your unique situation.
Through the coaching relationship you will:
- Unearth the tools you didn’t realize you were hiding
- Learn how your thoughts and feelings help to create your results
- Realize how your mental clutter can result in material clutter—and vice versa
- Master the skill of rewriting your internal stories with more satisfying outcomes
- Discover how to rein in the mind drama of fear, judgement, and resentment
- Create strategies to effectively handle what life throws at you
Get to Know Tracy With a Complimentary Clarity Call
Tracy knows that choosing a coach is a very personal decision. Having a connection based on trust and mutual understanding is important. Brightside Training Solutions offers a complimentary Clarity Call. This is a great opportunity to get to know Tracy and find out if her methods and philosophy are a good fit for you. You’ll discuss things like:
- What material and/or mental clutter is weighing you down
- What your ideal life looks like—and more importantly, what it feels like
- What it will take to get from where you are to where you want to be
- How you can tap into your strengths to build the life you want
Schedule your Clarity Call with Tracy today to find out how personal coaching can help you gain some clarity about the clutter that’s holding you back!