Inside each of us are the tools needed to lead ourselves first. So why do we often feel overwhelmed, discouraged, resentful, or not good enough? When we don’t understand how to tap into self-leadership abilities, we unintentionally block the way to the confident, assertive, compassionate leader within us. As a private coach, Tracy Bianco helps women discover their self-leadership abilities so they can lead themselves first on their path to leading others even more effectively.
What do we mean by Lead Yourself First?
Leadership is others-focused. When we think of the best leaders, we know they inspire, engage, and empower others exceptionally well. For that kind of leadership to happen, though, those leaders have something else figured out. They know how to lead themselves first. They fill themselves up from the inside out before they attempt to lead others—at work, at home, and in life, in general.
Without the Lead Yourself First principles in place, we struggle. We doubt. We blame. We live and work in fear, hesitation, and confusion. We tell ourselves stories and then allow them to run on auto-replay in our heads. Those things we’ve told ourselves for so long end up feeling like the truth.
If any of the following describes you, it may be time for Lead Yourself First coaching:
- You fall into the Blame Game—often pointing the finger at the team or business you lead— when you don’t get the results you want.
- You feel alone and isolated and believe everyone has leadership figured out but you.
- You feel you’re not good enough. You “compare and despair” and feel inadequate.
- You feel like a fraud or a fake and do all you can keep it together while worrying that others will find out you’re a hot mess.
- You hold onto old stories of shame and doubt and feel incapable of shaking them.
- You’re annoyed or angry when leadership challenges aren’t easily solved.
- You tense up with resistance when you think of taking the next step in your career.
“By nature, I’m a glass half empty gal. Tracy guides me toward focusing on what’s inside of my glass and helps me uncover the abilities I already have that can help me to fill my cup. Most importantly, she shares the tools that help me to believe in myself. My biggest surprise about Tracy’s coaching is how much we keep in contact between sessions. Our communication doesn’t just stop until our next appointment. I really like that!”
~Jessica Dudley, Township Assessor
How You Can Lead Yourself First
During one-on-one coaching, Tracy helps you Lead Yourself First so you can show the world (and yourself) the leader you truly are.
Tracy often starts with the Advanced Insights Profile assessment tool. It combines the well-known Attribute Index, Values Index, and DISC Index to help you gain insight into the WHAT, WHY, and HOW of your behavior. Together you’ll use this knowledge to create a Before and After plan that fits your unique situation.
Through the coaching relationship you will:
- Unearth the tools you didn’t realize you were hiding
- Learn how your thoughts and feelings impact your results.
- Master the skill of rewriting your internal stories with more satisfying outcomes.
- Recognize the importance of responsibility and clarity.
- Discover how to rein in the mind drama of doubt, fear, judgment, and indecision.
- Create strategies to effectively overcome leadership challenges.
“I’ve seen a drastic improvement in my communication skills, particularly in conflict resolution and my ability to have difficult conversations. One of the most valuable lessons was recognizing when to lean in and when to lean back. I really like that with Tracy’s approach I walked away with real skills I could actually use. I’m empowered by the idea that choosing to change the way I look at situations will give me a different outcome.”
~Shari Albrecht, Executive Director of a Non-Profit Economic Development Council
Get to Know Tracy With a Complimentary Call
Choosing to work with a coach requires a connection based on mutual trust and understanding. For this reason, Tracy offers a complimentary call for those interested in learning more about her coaching programs.
Schedule your call with Tracy today to learn how private coaching can help you Lead Yourself First.