An Exclusive Leadership Coaching Program to Help You Effectively Lead and Inspire Others
75% of respondent employees in a survey reported that their immediate superior is the most stressful part of their job. (McKinsey, 2020)
How will a deliberate focus on your leadership skills impact you, your team, and your overall results?
When people work for an effective leader, they benefit from clear, consistent communication. They experience successful conflict management and teamwork. They receive helpful, constructive feedback and coaching. In short, effective leaders encourage and inspire those they have the opportunity to lead. They make or break a person’s entire work experience. With that great responsibility, you’d think effective leadership training would be readily available. Unfortunately, schools rarely teach people how to be effective leaders, and many go through years of trial and error trying to get it right.
Organizations that focus on effective leadership know:
- ✓ The great influence a leader can have when self-leadership skills are at the forefront of the work being accomplished.
- ✓ The importance of not only inspiring team members but also promoting continual growth and learning.
- ✓ The value of clear communication, respect, and a welcoming of diversity of viewpoints, backgrounds, personalities, and drivers.
- ✓ The significance of retaining top talent for their teams and creating a culture where leadership is admired and appreciated.
According to research, leadership training boosts the behavior of business leaders by almost 30%.
— 2020 Training Industry Report
The Leadership Lab Program is designed to help leaders further develop their current leadership skills through online resources in the form of short, online videos and worksheets in addition to virtual group coaching.
- ✓ Understand how effective leadership looks and feels for the leader and team members.
- ✓ Establish a plan to fill the gap between their current leadership competency and the goal of where they’d like to be.
- ✓ Create a Leadership Growth Plan for continued progress and application.
- ✓ Determine the implementation of the plan for long-term, lasting growth.
Is The Leadership Lab The Right Fit For You?
- ✓ You’ve made the move from individual contributor to team leader (and perhaps your friends now report to you).
- ✓ You’ve been in a leadership position for a while but have never invested in your own development.
- ✓ Your business has become so successful you have a full team of leaders ready to learn and grow.
- ✓ You question whether you even belong in a leadership position.
- ✓ You’ve received feedback that your leadership skills are lacking.
- ✓ You have a genuine interest in continuing your leadership growth.
- ✓ You thrive in group learning environments.
If you see yourself in any of the descriptions above, The Leadership Lab is right for you.
Be The Leader Others WANT to Follow.
Sign Up is Simple
Learn how to lead a team that’s thriving and high-performing, even during disruption.
Scale leadership development in your organization for stronger teams across the board.
How Leadership Lab Works:
The Leadership Lab integrates live learning and coaching, online resources, and essential areas of focus for effective leadership. The Leadership Lab Pods include five to ten leaders from a company, organization or group who are interested in further developing their leadership skills.
Participants of The Leadership Lab take part in ten group video sessions and one individual session over three months. Each hour-long group session is scheduled at the beginning of the program and is facilitated by Coach Tracy Bianco.
The Leadership Lab group members each create a development plan to guide them in their continued leadership growth after the completion of the program. Development plans include strategies for progression in both self-leadership and the leadership of others.